Handling IT systems, its security aspects can be a challenging, tasking on any data driven, and connected organization. Given the present reality of constant security threats and the complexity of the tools required, CST offers its customers to assist with managing IT and security systems. When handing over IT services, our customers are able to focus on its core business tasks, while delegating to our experts the task of organizational security and IT services.
CST ICS solutions includes:
- A complete suite of managed IT and security services
- Flexible billing model, that is built based on customer’s needs and specifications
- Remote and onsite managing and monitoring of all the systems and services included.
- Services include system design, optimization, and a daily operation of all required tasks.
Some of the security services include:
- Security standards compliance (ISO27001, Basel regulations, financial regulations, privacy laws and law databases).
- Planning and implementing security systems with 2-Factor, 3-Factor measures (advanced encryption, fingerprint identification token, cornea, etc.), Single Sign On and PKI-environment
- IT and security environment integrity.
- Enterprise information security surveys and Penetration Testing
- Master plan for information security and business continuity, including preparation and integration of procedures at all organizational levels.
- Ongoing management and implementation of security policies.
- Backup and disaster recovery scenarios from all aspects.
- Organizational emergency practicing – including periodic testing and preparation of emergency scenarios transition from calm and vice versa.
- Organizational recovery in the event of collapse of systems such as virus attacks to restorenormal mode of operation for continuous systems.